Ginoogaming First NationUrban Case Worker
Urban Case Worker
Under the supervision of the Band Representative Manager at Ginoogaming First Nation is seeking an individual to become a part of the Band Representative Services team as an urban Case Worker located out of Thunder Bay. They will be responsible for assessing, monitoring, facilitating clients. Determining client requirements and establishing treatment programs and coordinating those services. Monitor client cases through means of verification, reports and evaluations. Ensuring successful delivery of programs that promote healthy lifestyles and relationships for the youth, children and families of Ginoogaming.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Professional or personal experience supporting those with disabilities, mental illness or challenging behaviour
- Valid class G driver’s license
- Knowledge and experience of First Nation culture and history.
- Exceptional organizational, documentation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Criminal Record Check for Vulnerable Sector Screening may be required
Please submit your resume to:
Debbie Charles, HR Manager
PO Box 89, Longlac, ON P0T 2A0
Closing Date: Until Filled
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
Criminal Record Check for Vulnerable Sector Screening may be required