Ginoogaming First Nation(2) Relief Maintenance Worker(s)
(2) Relief Maintenance Worker(s)
URGENT!! The Ginoogaming Maintenance Department currently needs to fill 2 temporary positions for approximately 8 weeks. This position involves minor repairs involving carpentry and painting for Ginoogaming Housing and Business Offices. The Maintenance Department is also responsible for trash pickup. Other various duties as required.
- Work with crew to set priorities, obtain necessary supplies, and assess skills needed to complete tasks.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completely safely, effectively, and in a timely manner.
- Assist with Waste Management runs
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean abstract
- General knowledge of carpentry/repair skills
- Ability to identify issues and to determine repairs that are needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year maintenance experience required.
Please submit your resume to:
Debbie Charles, HR Manager
Wage: To be determined
Closing Date: ASAP
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted